English Speaking Area

• Shame there is not more activity in this area. My German skills are poor . So i don't want to appear an idiot [IMG:http://www.scat-community.com/WBB4/wcf/images/smilies/patsch.png]by using Google Translate to communicate in the main forums. I noticed that after the re-design of the Scat community . The automatic translate was removed which is a pity.
    Still this is a cool community. And i will still try to contribute and communicate .
    Cheers :Bier

• This is unfortunately true - the english speeking area is the poor cousin of our board. Maybe we can change this situation by placing some interesting thoughts, ideas, pictures or finds.
    I will try a opening by posting a thread about an fascinating homepage I found.

Liebe ist gemeinsame Freude an wechselseitiger Unvollkommenheit.

Hans Kudszus (1901 - 1977)

• We are still suffering from the "chicken egg" effect.

A lot of English speaking people visit this community occasional. They have a look but do not find big activity.

To be honest: A community is a place to communicate. If no one starts, we can wait for ever. So stop complaining, just start!

Thanks to Rosettalina and abman to do so...

• Do not hesitate to open a conversatuin thread in english language.
    You will come in contact with a lot of members of SC and, I for example can proceed in practising my language skills.

I've just startet a new contact with a Lady who likes to do scat-games, so I'm looking forwad for deeping the contact.

Or you try in German, - be open for people asking or answering. Misunderstandings are usual, friends will support each other...

• Gäste Informationen
    Hallo Gast!

Gefällt dir der Thread, willst du etwas dazu schreiben?

Dann melde dich bitte an.

Hast du noch kein Benutzerkonto, dann kannst Du Dich kostenlos registrieren.

Nach der Freischaltung kannst du das Forum uneingeschränkt nutzen.

Registrierung geschlossen